A VPS is based on the technology of virtualization in which a high end server is divided into small servers by creating a virtual partition. This virtual partition allows each virtualized server to act as an independent server. This is the reason why it is known as a Virtual Private Server since it has the ability to act as your private server.
Earlier it was only Shared Hosting that was cheap because people used to share one physical server with the others. In a Virtual Server also people share one physical server but are partitioned virtually. Hence here also your cost comes down to minimum and you pay less and still get all the features of a dedicated server.
A Virtual Server is of two types, one is based on Windows and the other on Linux. A Windows VPS is very user friendly as it is based on GUI (Graphical User Interface). Because of this reason Windows Virtual Server is very popular among people all over the world.
Now we would list down some of the benefits of a Windows VPS or a Windows Virtual Server:
1. The biggest advantage of a Windows VPS is that it is very cheap. You just pay a fraction of the price of a dedicated server and still get all its features. This is the reason why it is also known as a Cheap VPS.
2. You can customize your Windows Virtual Server as per your requirements. You can install and uninstall applications and software as and when you need them.
3. In a VPS Hosting your web hosting provider will manage your VPS for you. You do not have to employ an expert to manage it for you. This further reduces your costs.
4. Also in a VPS Hosting your hosting provider would take backup of your server everyday so that you never have to worry about your data.
5. In a VPS Hosting you can fully control your virtual server which is not possible in a Shared Hosting.
6. Also your Windows Virtual Server is completely secure. This is also a very big advantage that users of VPS Hosting get.
7. A Virtual Server is very reliable as compared to a Shared Hosting plan.
After looking at the above benefits one can very easily conclude that a VPS hosting is the best option available for anybody who is low on budget and still wants all the features of a dedicated hosting plan.
But in order to find the best VPS one will have to do some research before signing up for one. You will have to search for some hosting providers on the web and then shortlist them based on price and features. If you want to buy a cheap VPS then you must first select the hosting providers with the lowest price. Then you will have to compare the features they are providing and try to match them with your requirements. Once you have matched your requirements with the plans available then you will be able to select the right hosting provider for you (best VPS). Also you will have to do some research on the hosting provider too about its uptime, support and its reliability. Once you are sure that the hosting provider would be able to give you the best features at best possible prices, you can go ahead with it. This way you have found your best VPS at the least price (cheap VPS).
At UCVHOST we have VPS plans suiting everybody’s needs which start at $10 a month (Cheap VPS / Windows VPS). We give you an uptime of 99.999% and a support that is available 24/7, 365 days a year (Best VPS). Just visit UCVHOST and check out our plans. Also we take backup of your server everyday so you will never have to worry about your data. If you SIGNUP withUCVHOST then your website would be the last thing you would worry about.